You might not get leads because of one or more of the below reasons:
- Your account has been “Paused”
- Your subscription has expired. You have exhausted the leads you bought or received under trial.
- There are no users posting requirements matching what you do or where you do.
- The area you have selected to serve is too small. Expanding areas increases your chances of getting leads significantly.
- Your vconnect profile is weak as compared to others from your industry. You can strengthen your profile by:
- Completing your profile (photos, description, logo etc.)
- Adding verification documents (Identity, CAC or legal documents, bank details etc.)
- Responding to leads quickly. Slow businesses get less leads than the fast ones.