This mostly happens if you take too long time to respond to your leads. When a user needs your service, and especially if it is urgent, he will not wait for you if you did not respond quickly; he will move on to another service provider. It is like your customer called you but you took too long to call him back. Please understand, you always have competitors waiting to get customers from you. So, be active and quick to respond to your leads.
- What are leads?
- How does lead program work in Vconnect?
- What are qualified businesses/professionals?
- How do I know I have received lead?
- How does Vconnect ensure the leads are genuine?
- I think the leads I am getting are not serious.
- User is not picking calls.
- User told me she/he will call me back, but she/he never responded
- User did not patronize me
- User says somebody has already called him/her