Status depends on if item is new or existing item. If existing item it skips the Quality check process. If it is a new item it needs to be approved by our Quality check team. Read here to understand why an item has to go through quality check process. Click here to read the next steps if an item gets rejected. Read here to know the next steps once an item is approved.
- Can I list my products or service on Vconnect? What choices do I have?
- How do I add a new listing on Vconnect?
- What steps does a listing go through?
- Why do you have a quality check process?
- What happens when product/service listing I added gets approved by VConnect Quality check team?
- What happens when product/service listing I added gets rejected by VConnect Quality check team?
- Where do I find items that are pending for quality check from Vconnect team?
- How do I manage my existing store listings on Vconnect?
- How do I change price for a listing?
- How do I mark a product as Out of Stock (OOS)?